Wednesday, March 14, 2012

KitchenAid KSM75WH

KitchenAid KSM75WH





Get The best deal KitchenAid KSM75WH. The tilt-head feature and generous 4-1/2-quart capacity make the KitchenAid Stand Mixer the ultimate in user-friendly design. Features 10 speeds and KitchenAid's unique planetary mixing action, driven by a powerful 275-watt motor. Rugged all-metal construction ensures long life and quiet operation, and rubber feet anchor it securely while in use. This mixer has a 4-1/2-quart stainless steel bowl. ... » Learn more about KitchenAid KSM75WH Classic Plus Tilt-Head 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White.


Review for KitchenAid KSM75WH Classic Plus Tilt-Head 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White.I love this mixer. I've had it for over two years, and I love how fast it whips cream, how thoroughly and quickly it mixes cookie dough, and I love how smooth and elastic bread dough turns out with this appliance. Be warned though, if you bake bread daily like I do, it will wear out the gaskets in about six weeks. I've had it repaired twice now due to this problem. I love the mixer, and I love homemade bread, so I think I just need one with a mor... ... » Read more about KitchenAid KSM75WH.



KitchenAid KSM75WH » Sale Price.







>> Read Full Product Information <<